Solved online assignment answers for multiple choice questions (MCQ”s) of various universities like All India Management Association (AIMA), IMT (Institute of Management Technology), SIU (Symbiosis International University), IGNOU, Marathwada Institute of Technology (MIT), Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) and many others.
You are watching: Which of the following aggregate planning strategies is a demand option?
1. Planning tasks associated with job scheduling, machine loading, and dispatching typically falls under
2. Dependence on an external source of supply is found in which of the following aggregate planning strategies?
a. In aggregate planning, backorders are a means of manipulating demand while part-time workers are a way of manipulating product or service supply.
b. A pure chase strategy allows lower inventories when compared to pure level and hybrid strategies.
c. In spite of the research into mathematical models, aggregate production planners continue to use trial and error methods when developing their plans.
9. Which of the following aggregate planning methods does not work if hiring and layoffs are possible?
12. Which of the following is true regarding forward scheduling? Forward scheduling is the scheduling of
14. The most appropriate sequencing rule to use if the goal is to dynamically track the progress of jobs and establish relative priority on a common basis is
15. A recent advance in short term scheduling that makes use of expert systems and simulation in solving dynamic scheduling problems is
17. Factory X is trying to use level use scheduling. If their first target were to cut the current lot size in half, by what proportion must setup cost change?
b. Gantt charts give a timeline for each of a project”s activities, but do not adequately show the interrelationships of activities.
c. Project organization is most suitable for projects that are temporary but critical to the organization.
c. On a specific project, there can be multiple critical paths, all of which will have exactly the same duration.
b. Shortening the project by assigning more resources to one or more of the critical tasks is called “project crashing.”
d. Crashing shortens the project duration by assigning more resources to one or more of the critical tasks.
► 2015(3) ▼ 2016(30) ▼ July(1) ► 2017(1) ► 2018(1) ► 2021(4)
Academic ProjectAIMAAllAll India Management AssociationAssignmentBlogBusiness Law and Corporate GovernanceCover PagesDefinitionsEconomic and Social EnvironmentEntrepreneurial ManagementFinancial ManagementFM02FM03FM12GGSIPUGM02GM06GM07GM13GM14HR01HRMHuman Resource ManagementIB06International BusinessIP UniversityManagement Control SystemMarketing SegmentationMultiple Choice QuestionsOM01Online AnswersOperations ManagementPoetry blogPositioningProject WorkQuestion PaperResearch MethodologySecond SemesterSecurity Analysis And Portfolio ManagementSikkim Manipal UniversityStartup ManagementStrategic Management & EthicsTargetingUniversityVenture Management