Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are our rates per person costs? No. The Shuttle Service covers one person and is $5.00 for each additional person up to six people. The Door to Door Service covers two people and is $5.00 for each additional person. The Door to Door Service is available 24 hours a day and expanded area pickup in St. Johns County. This applies to Jacksonville or Daytona Airports.
2. How far is Jacksonville Airport from St. Augustine? Approximately 60 to 80 miles. The same distance to Daytona. All depending where you live in St. Johns County.
You are watching: How far is jacksonville from st augustine
3. Do we have wheelchair accessible vehicles? No. The vans are low to the ground. We provide step stools and the driver will assist.
4. Do we provide infant/child car seats? No, the customer must provide their own. Insurance reasons.
5. Do we provide other locations of transportation? Yes, by quote.
6. How many people can we transport? We can accommodate up to 6 or 7 maximum with light luggage. This does not include the driver. We may use multiple vehicles if need be.
7. Are we based in St. Augustine? We are based in St. Augustine and are life long residents.
8. Can I make a reservation at the last minute? Yes, but we may be booked. We ask you make a reservation 24 hours in advance by phone and 48 hours on line.
9. Do you need a car in St. Augustine? No, it is a small walking city. There are many local shuttles to go to the beach or other locations. The beach is 3 miles from downtown St. Augustine.
10. Where is St. Augustine Airport? It is about 3 miles north of downtown St. Augustine.
11. Is Airport Shuttle of St. Augustine, Inc. licensed and insured? Yes, we are commercially insured and licensed with the State and surrounding cities. Our vehicles are regularly inspected by Cities of St. Augustine and Jacksonville. Our drivers are subjected to State background screenings as well. We are Certified with the Jacksonville Aviation Authority.
12. What kind of vehicles do we have? We have late model Vans.
13. What do you need at reservation time? We need your name, billing, flight info and credit card to guarantee.
14. What if my flight is late? We have your flight information and we monitor the flight progress. We will prolong our trip to the airport if you are delayed. If the flight is delayed substantially, you may be charged an extra $10.00 for the fare.
15. What if my flight is canceled by the airline? Notify us at you earliest convenience and you will not be charged. We will verify the cancellation.
16. What is your Cancellation policy? We require a 48 hour notice with a 10% fee. If you cancel within 24 hours, it may be the full fare charge – to be determined at that time..
17. How often do you receive online reservations? Daily, at the end of the day. No same day reservations, please.48 hours in advance.
|Chamber of Commerce, www.staugustinechamber.com||volusia.org/airport/ – Daytona Airport|
Home | Reservations | Services | FAQ’s | Contact Us All rights reserved Airport Shuttle of St. Augustine Inc. © 2008 customerservice